[Magdalen] Today

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sun Apr 2 10:08:07 UTC 2017

I do not blame them! I usually enjoy seeing what April Fools pieces are
out there and looking to see the couple of really good ones amongst the
"at least they tried" attempts. But this year, with all the Alternative
Facts and so-called Fake News in the air, I just didn't feel in the mood
at all this year.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins