[Magdalen] Auto prayer request.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:43:14 UTC 2017

In my 40 years as a car owner I shy away from the dealerships when I know a
dependable and well spoken of 'independent'....   I have been disappointed
in the honesty of most of the dealerships I've worked with... and their
system in the repair area with the way work is assigned, and to whom.

Lynn
website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass