[Magdalen] Auto prayer request.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:07:17 UTC 2017

My Honda CR-V is 10 years old and I do not trust the local Honda
dealership. Not sure exactly why, but I got a very bad vibe when I went in
there not long after I moved here, plus they were not very polite either. I
don't know anyone to ask about them so have stayed away from them. Don't
know anything about the one in Winchester either, and is there one in
Staunton? Susan? I have been having a local independent repair shop do
whatever work is needed on my car, which fortunately hasn't been much of
anything.

As for sewing machines, I still have my 1970 Kenmore and don't plan to part
with it any time soon. It does whatever I need it to and doesn't have or
need a computer, TBTG.