[Magdalen] Weather

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:05:17 UTC 2017

We are expecting severe weather - storms, hail, and possible tornadoes
beginning this afternoon with worst between 5 pm - 8 pm.  John has to have
a CT scan at 1:30 in Charleston (25 miles away) and we are going.  We will
be home at least an hour and a half before 5.  This may seem stupid to
some...it sort of does to me, but we need to know results.

Schools have closed here, in anticipation of the storms.

Prayers,
Ginga