[Magdalen] Prayer Request--Amber Alert

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 00:23:57 UTC 2017

Update--there was a confirmed sighting of the pair in an Oklahoma City
Wal-Mart less than a week after they disappeared. There was an unconfirmed
sighting in Corpus Christi, TX, several days later. Nothing since. There is
speculation that they may be in Mexico. In any case, they seem to have
dropped off the face of the earth. Please continue prayers for Beth
Thomas's safe return and the capture of Tad Cummins. More has come out
about him since the disappearance and he may not be such a "nice guy" as
people thought. Also, his wife has filed for divorce.