[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 8 02:32:05 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

One of the former rectors of the Church of the HOly Cross in Decatur, Ga where I play de temps en temps died within the past few years. He was the Bishop of the Virgin Islands and became an associate bishop in NYC, He had a grand funeral in New YOrk with replete with Jamaican steel drums. Was this the gentleman in question? Holy Cross is a very high Anglo Catholic Caribbean parish.

Joe Cirou