[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 02:49:08 UTC 2017

I can understand the ideal of having the Great Vigil be THE parishwide
Easter celebration, but if mainly the clergy are the ones interested
in that ideal, it won't work so great. The big Sunday morning festive
Eucharist needs to be there, too, in many places. We've certainly got
that. (We do the Vigil at 8pm Saturday and then our regular schedule
at 8, 9, and 11 on Sunday). Might take some years to move toward the
Vigil only, and some won't be able to manage the time of day it
happens; for some it's too long or too strange...

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA