[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 03:04:02 UTC 2017

This particular UMC is also doing Maundy Thursday (with communion) and an
"open door" 12p-3p Good Friday for what they term "private prayer or
reflection", with a formal Good Friday service at 7 pm, along with the
Easter services. Pretty high church for a country Methodist church! They
do, incidentally, have a female pastor, and the bishop (I don't know how
they divide their areas or circuits or whatever they call them) of this
locality is also female. I've noticed that a lot of the local UMCs have
female clergy (the smaller ones share, of course).