[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:50:30 UTC 2017

In our parish in Michigan, we had a 6 a.m. Vigil one year and the
clocks went forward an hour that night. The choir was to report at 5
a.m. for warmup, which of course felt like 4 a.m. I sang for that
Vigil in one of the worst moods of my life. Then we had to be back at
9:30 for the 10:30 service. Felt awful all day.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA