[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 17:32:53 UTC 2017

The first year, about half-way through the three hours,
suddenly I felt faint. A black miasma was filling the nave.
Oh-oh.

The next year I had the foresight to down a bottled mocha frappuccino
on my way out the door. (I am not a coffee drinker.) Felt like a million
bucks. Now an annual thing for me. I'd recommend this approach.

But not the approach of a friend, who had three cups of coffee
before the service and  spent the last half-hour in bladder agony.
-M