[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 16:24:20 UTC 2017

In a message dated 4/7/2017 10:32:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

One of  the former rectors of the Church of the HOly Cross in Decatur, Ga
where I play  de temps en temps died within the past few years. He was the
Bishop of the  Virgin Islands and became an associate bishop in NYC, He had a
grand funeral  in New YOrk with replete with Jamaican steel drums. Was this
the gentleman in  question? Holy Cross is a very high Anglo Catholic
Caribbean  parish.

Joe  Cirou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Could be, Joe, but I just don't remember his name.  I forgot to
mention that at one point during the incising of the Paschal
candle, he dropped his microphone on the floor.  The sound
was like an explosion.

David S.