[Magdalen] Where is home? (was Re: RIP Dorothy Mengering, 95.)

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:41:25 UTC 2017

Home is where the heart is, they say, and at this time my heart is in
Port Hope.  Twenty-five years in Whitevale are but a distant dream,
devoid of attachment.  Funny that.  The centre of my life here is St.
Mark's and I rest content (and very busy).

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....