[Magdalen] Tennessee teen & teacher found in CA. (Hey, Jay!)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 14:35:04 UTC 2017

In a message dated 4/22/2017 10:11:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

I was  very beloved by my dad, I have met so many women who were
not>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There are really at least five stories that will need to be played  out
in this affair.

The first is that of the girl and the teacher, which has obviously
come to a grinding halt, and thus has probably finalized already.

The second is the girl and her own family which will take lots of
counseling for a very long time

Third is the girl herself, with a lengthy recovery ahead.

Then the teacher who is faced with making his own personal
recovery behind bars.

And finally that of the teacher and his family.  I believe there
are his own children and a wife.  Such recovery as they make
will be complicated and lengthy.

Such a tangled web.

David S.