[Magdalen] Tennessee teen & teacher found in CA. (Hey, Jay!)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 19:02:19 UTC 2017

Fairly common here back then.

We are currently being flashed with news from the private schools in New
England.
Exeter, St. Paul's, Choate, Rosemary Hall.
The history of faculty seducing students is rich and deep in these schools.
And not just the private schools, I'm afraid.

And I know a few men who claim they were seduced by their high school
students. The Humbert Humbert defense.

My sense is that it's far more frowned-upon now than it was in the fifties
or sixties.
-M