[Magdalen] Tennessee teen & teacher found in CA. (Hey, Jay!)

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 18:26:55 UTC 2017

I know times have changed in the almost 50 years when I was 15 but the pairing of a teenager with an older adult man, and one in the teaching profession was not common in most of the USA. The fact that he got as far away as possible and sought a remote location speaks more to his own knowledge that this was wrong rather than her acquaintance to his plans, IMHO.

Lynn

On Apr 22, 2017, at 12:20 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

It's also a great way of asserting independence and maturity.
Even in beloved and loving children.
-M