[Magdalen] My New Way of Living, was Transformations

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 18:54:43 UTC 2017

OK, since I broached the subject, and Jim asked me to tell more, I might as
well spit it out. It's nothing so fascinating as Jim's experience and I
have probably just put off telling you all longer than I needed to due to
my own insecurity. The bottom line is that I have joined Jim H, David S,
Brudder Jon, Ann M, and I'm sure others that I can't recall for sure right
now at that little (maybe not so little anymore) table in the corner of
this pub where we serve only non-alcoholic beverages. As of today, I have
174 days of sobriety. There are some personal issues that brought my
alcoholism into focus in my life and I'm not prepared to discuss all of
those in a public online forum, even among such good friends, but I know
some of you will join me in the serenity prayer and help me try to continue
living sober one day at a time. Thank you all for being part of my life.

--

Christopher Hart