[Magdalen] As long as we're confessing stuff...

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:30:14 UTC 2017

Molly,

>From a distance in space and concept, offering prayers and virtual
hugs. In my limited experience of depression, recognizing and owning
it is hard, and it is harder and even more difficult to request help,
especially when combined with the rampaging physical symptoms you are
experiencing with chemo and radiation and cancer.

May god find you where you are in the form of living, breathing,
caring, gentle persons whose assistance is acceptable to you exactly
as you are.

gently,

Cady