[Magdalen] As long as we're confessing stuff...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:26:16 UTC 2017

Molly, let the guilting comments about bucking up, etc. fall on the floor
in little piles.  Step over them on your way to lie down.  Are you getting
enough nourishment?  Do you have assistance getting to radiation treatments
and the grocery or pharmacy?  Ask your local priest bring a home eucharist
to you...as regularly as you need.  Speak to yourself with deepest kindness
and love.  Take exquisite care of you!

Love you,
Ginga