[Magdalen] Interesting perspective on BCP revision

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 18:46:19 UTC 2017

I subscribe to the periodical of the USA "Prayer Book Society," not  because
I agree with their stances but because I am by nature a  snoop.

It is interesting about this group that somehow the Cranmerian  Liturgy gets
mixed up with conservative positions on the social/sexual  issues of our
day,
including the OW (against).  I don't know how they can  make this strange
association.

The RC Tridentines, who favor the old Latin Rite have the same  confusion,
as
if using the Old Rite brings with it a "return" to orthodoxy  and the
1950's through
rose colored lenses.

David S.