[Magdalen] Taking care of our neighbors in the yard

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:31:09 UTC 2017

We have, or had (now that it's spring I'm not sure) a black snake in the
basement. I did take exception to it sleeping on top of the freezer, as it
got curious when I opened the door and stuck its head down and I almost
shut its head in the door, so S/O put snake repellent pellets on top of the
freezer, but otherwise we pretty much left it alone. I didn't bother it, as
I'd rather have a black snake than mice. I called it Kali.