[Magdalen] A Stanford appt, with a silver lining.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 30 19:50:07 UTC 2017

First, in terms of the vasculitis itself, there has been MUCH improvement.  But much improvement must still be in the mix, or my doctor won't be adequately earning his keep.

Tuesday, I have an appt, the first since August.  Which will be inadvertently good, in a way, as Doc will no doubt be quite impressed, having not followed the progress for 9 entire months.

AND, my car, thanks to frequent gas treatment and good gas, as well as a new set of tires, is doing quite well.  So, the trip will not involve my constantly thinking about engine failure, or blowout, etc.  (Which can always happen, of course, but I will have no reason to be on worry-edge about it.)

... AND, after said appt, I will be driving around the corner in order to knock on the workplace door of Brian Reid, thereby initiating a short but no doubt pithy mini-Listmeet.  Maybe we can presume upon someone to take a pic or two to commemorate.