[Magdalen] All on the same day

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 30 22:09:30 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

The Popes of Alexandria and Rome  have used the title of Pope since antiquity. The Greek Orthodox incumbent in Africa also uses the title. The Church of Alexandris has many resplendent titles including "Thirteen Apostole" I think these are generally used on stationery.Neither incumbent is stuck on ceremony but Tawadros outfit is more resplendent than either the Pope of Rome, the Patriarch of Moscow or the Ecumenical Patriarch.

1952 was called the Year of Three Queens, Dowager Queen Mary, Queen Mother Elizabeth,and Elizabeth II. We've had the years of 3 Popes since the resignation of Benedict XVI  Some wags have also preferred the style of Dowager POpe to Pope Emeritus.