[Magdalen] More weather

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 20:20:02 UTC 2017

In a message dated 4/30/2017 1:20:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

. When  the mint gets too rowdy, I dig up part of it
and throw it in the yard where  it can take its chances. Or not.
:->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My brother had a flowering ground cover on one side
of his lawn.  I thought it was attractive and brought
it home (back in Wisconsin) to plant it in my lawn.

My neighbor saw it and cried out in amazement.  The
flowering plant was Creeping Charlie (Glechoma hederacea),
a member of the mint family, and considered a very noxious
weed.  It's nearly impossible to eradicate once established.

He needed have worried.  The rabbits loved it, and ate it
all.

David S.