[Magdalen] More weather

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 20:24:39 UTC 2017

In a message dated 4/30/2017 1:29:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lesleymdv at gmail.com writes:

intended them to go out in the garden, but the soil is so poor here  that
they would have perished in the drought ,which, despite one cyclone this
summer, is still not  over.)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On the subject of chronic droughts, I wonder if this year's abundant
Pacific moisture has saved the Sequoias {Sequoiadendron giganteum)
in the California Sierras?

I understand the rangers thought at least some of the trees wouldn't
make it through the summer had the drought continued.

David S.