[Magdalen] More weather

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:53:35 UTC 2017

I love trout lilies, a.k.a.dog-tooth violets.  I first met them as a
child on nature walks at my country boarding school.  I also fell in
love at that time with marsh marigolds (bought one for my little pond
yesterday), spring beauties, hepaticas, and Dutchman's breeches.  As the
twig is bent, so grows the tree.

Marion, a pilgrim