[Magdalen] Spring flowers and weather.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 21:14:35 UTC 2017

Hurrah for daffodils and tulip sightings! Even more celebration over the joy a garden or gardening can bring to the heart!  I finally got my annuals in 2 weeks ago, tweaking ever since with a snip here and fertilizer there for those who survived (the roots) our temps in the 20s in January and are finally showing themselves. Have started cuttings from pruned bracches of various flowering bushes and am grateful for the mostly moderate weather that allows morning coffee on the patio before the sun shines down on it, looking out at my garden. I've even gotten the cardinals to visit one of the feeders - I think they're very leery because they're about 8" in under my patio ceiling. Only the smaller birds feed while I'm on the patio , IF I don't move around too much LOL.

....nearer God's heart in a garden
Lynn