[Magdalen] South Carolina court case

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:19:46 UTC 2017

Roger, et al.
The estimate that has been floated is the real property is worth
$500,000,000.  I do not know if that is accurate.

The ongoing federal case is to determine who is the 'real' bishop of the
Episcopal Diocese of SC.  It is a very specific question.  My sense is that
it would take some legal wrangling to have the intellectual properties
added to this case...believe that would be a separate case.

Anyway, I am a member of TECSC standing committee.  My opinion above is
mine alone.  I do not and cannot speak for anyone else.

Ginga

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com