[Magdalen] South Carolina court case

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 10:32:23 UTC 2017

A few more details about the time it will take to get to the end of
litigation in SC.  Also, I certainly appreciate Bishop Skip Adams'
encouraging us to take care of ourselves and each other while this winds
down in the next few years.

http://www.episcopalchurchsc.org/news-blog/diocesan-leaders-meet-to-talk-pray-following-decision

Ginga Wilder