[Magdalen] A question...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 15:14:19 UTC 2017

Happy Sunday everyone...
Well today I did have the Sunday off and so I decided it might be a nice morning to sit and watch the movie The Shack based on the novel by William Paul Young... I have read the novel a couple of times... I wondered if any of you have seen this movie and what did you think of it?I will throw caution to the winds and say I actually liked it... In fact I am going to watch it again...
Hope everyone has a lovely day we are going to Toronto for an overnight stay and BBQ with most of my children and their partners...
Sheila