[Magdalen] A question...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:45:51 UTC 2017

I had a mixed reaction to the movie, Sheila. I thought it was a bit hokey at times, but the book was too, so I wasn't too surprised by that. But on the whole, I thought it was sweet and stayed pretty close to the book. And there were several times that I found myself tearing up.
I thought the actress who played "Papa" was wonderful!
It did make me want to go back and re-read the book...

Grace