[Magdalen] Ginny Wilder called to St. Anne's, Winston Salem

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:40:56 UTC 2017

Cingratas oN   your new move. I did not realize she is now I  same Dio as
my Cousin Rev Chuck Weiss in Dover Delaware. I don't see him much.  we ate
close 1st Cousins.

On Aug 5, 2017 11:24 AM, "Ginga Wilder" <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you all for your kind remarks and for celebrating with Ginny and her
family.  My sense is that she is well matched with St. Anne's.  Exciting to
anticipate what will come to St. Anne's going forward.

Ginga

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 7:43 AM, Andre and Carol <trevathans at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Exciting news!