[Magdalen] Ginny Wilder called to St. Anne's, Winston Salem

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Mon Aug 7 02:08:37 UTC 2017

Congratulations.

It's odd, you know.  I am not sure why one should be any more proud of a
family member of friend becoming a priest than one becoming something else,
say an artist, doctor, mechanic, or whatever.  But I am guilty.  A great
niece of mine is soon to be ordained a priest in the Anglican Church of
Canada..............and I think that is very special, indeed.

Mike M