[Magdalen] Religious in the family (wasGinny Wilder called to St. Anne's, Winston-Salem)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:37:12 UTC 2017

Google might assist you.

You'd be amazed at the efficacy of a search like this:
Lilly [lastname] Episcopal.

When I was a kid some of my relatives believed priests and religious went
straight to heaven when they died. And it was a blessing to have a loving
relative who would pray for you and advocate for you at the last judgment.
I'm relieved to know most of them were dead before the scandals broke.

My aunt Laurette was heartbroken when her only son wasn't accepted into the
seminary. He remained a most faithful Catholic (had a problem with the
parish priest at one point because the priest asked him to step back to let
others serve as acolytes), presented Laura with gorgeous and devout
grandchildren, but still she claimed it was the biggest disappointment of
her life. Poor cousin Arthur.
-M