[Magdalen] Tragedy in Charlottesville

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sun Aug 13 14:08:53 UTC 2017

I’ve heard it told that he was in Richmond, VA; another story has it at Grace Church, Lexington, VA during Lee’s tenure as president of (then) Washington College, where he was the senior warden at said church.  That church is on the south west corner of (now) Washington and Lee University where Lee is buried in the campus chapel.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net