[Magdalen] Cat's Away.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:00:34 UTC 2017

The only contact I had with Wantland was at the National Cathedral at the
first celebration of the commemoration of David Oakerhater back in '86, I
think. He gave me Communion.  I found the whole service very moving, and it
was only later that I learned of his opposition to women's ordination.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*