[Magdalen] Hello?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 01:40:02 UTC 2017

Just sitting here grumbling about stupid Gmail taking away the Quote
Selected Text lab feature. I used to be able to select what I wanted to
quote, and it would put just that in, under a time/date stamp. Now I have
to delete the excess by hand.

I guess we're going to the Anderson Gardens in Rockford tomorrow for their
Japanese Festival. I'm sure it's great, but I forgot about it and had to go
through my usual wave of anxiety about a sudden awareness of an overnight
trip, nothing to wear, how much money will this cost after spending too
much last weekend, his frustration because I initially said I'm not going,
now I have to demonstrate a certain level of interest in addition to
agreeing to go, blah blah blah. This stupid INFJ personality of mine is a
drag sometimes. Need advance notice, option to decline, time alone...and
these needs are all crap to most other people.

Finally unfriended a FB friend I thought was more intelligent than she's
being right now. In the face of all evidence, she continues to support DJT.
I can't deal with that anymore, so buh bye.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA