[Magdalen] Hello?

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Aug 19 01:49:12 UTC 2017

Poor Scottikins.  <Grouse, grumble, grouse> <hug>

Wave at Belvidere on your way to Rockford.  It was my dad's first parish and I was born there.  Left when I was under a year, so no fond memories.

Love ya,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain