[Magdalen] Hello?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 02:27:24 UTC 2017

In a message dated 8/18/2017 9:55:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

Moi je  suis chez  moi!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

La meme chose.

I sat on the deck for awhile today, just taking in the floral
display at its peak.  The flowers are especially nice this year,
maybe because of the plentiful and timely rains.  This display
is at its absolute best right now.

All species in my conifer screen in front grew about 3', and
the big Dawn Redwood there is making strides to repair some
of the mutilation by the power company last year.  The  Lily-Flowered
Magnolia by the street continues to think it is a tree and not a  shrub,
as it is now about 30' x 30'.

It's sobering to realize that the flowers will all be gone in about
2 months.

Sic transit gloria mundi!

David Strang.