[Magdalen] Hello?

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sat Aug 19 03:22:54 UTC 2017

Well, I've been busy up here because -
http://www.yourdailypoem.com/listpoem.jsp?poem_id=753
(actually it's more like 120, on average)

So - Wednesday with a friend (so as to spot cars) did a 5-mile hike which
included climbing 2 mountains - Hor & Moose.
Yesterday I picked 2.5 quarts of blueberries (to add to the 6 or so quarts
already picked), 1.5 pounds of cucumbers and 2 pounds of green beans. Then
went to a town Conservation Commission meeting where we had a long
discussion on snakes, frogs, and such.
Today I made a blueberry pie from some of the above blueberries, picked some
broccoli, and went to the farmer's market where I got some of the first
local corn of the season (see above poem).

Summer is busy!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com