[Magdalen] Hello?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 11:19:36 UTC 2017

We are very much home and prepped for a blizzard (milk, bread, reading
material). All the main streets will be closed in a couple of hours because
of the Free Speech demonstration on the Common. A few of our more timid
neighbors are expressing great fear. This is very hard on our older Jewish
neighbors, of course. And several of our younger neighbors are headed for
the counter-demonstration, which is expected to be much larger.
-M