[Magdalen] Boston "Free Speech Rally"

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 20 08:15:18 UTC 2017

On 19/08/2017 21:11, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> I just checked in with my computer, and they're saying that the rally was
> shut down.  I guess 15,000 protesters felt a little intimidating to the
> haters.

I've just watched the BBC report. It said there was a stand-off between
police and protesters in the evening which was resolved when the Police
Commissioner said he talked to a couple of younsters he knew about what
they perceivewd as negative attitudes from the police. The sounds like
good policing in action.

Roger