[Magdalen] Boston "Free Speech Rally"

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 11:01:55 UTC 2017

We have been overwhelmingly fortunate in our police commissioners.
Bill Bratton
Kathleen O'Toole
Ed Davis
Bill Evans

all Democrats BTW

I also want to mention both the mayor and our incredible Attorney General,
who were in the streets with the protestors yesterday. I was stuck in a
traffic jam in front of the State House once because of a gun rights
demonstration. There were signs and placards that threatened her life. At
the end of the day the demonstrators all got back in their pickup trucks
and headed back to New Hampshire. And she just went on with her work&life.
-M