[Magdalen] Boston "Free Speech Rally"

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 17:31:15 UTC 2017

The so-called "free speech" (read neo-fascist) demonstrators yesterday
looked like frightened little mice surrounded my an army of peaceful cats
out to enjoy the sunshine. Their tweets reflected that. Some of the protest
signs were hilarious....Boston only hates the YANKEES; Big Papi said "this
is our f*cking city!"---GO HOME!"; Too many things wrong with you to put on
one sign"; etc. Can't say our side isn't creative.