[Magdalen] Charleston Receipt.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:26:32 UTC 2017

Was that the one where the cake was so sweet Sara Moulton rolled her eyes
and coughed?

I was amazed to learn that people from Charleston pronounce Charles the
same way we do:
Chaws.
Chawst'n
Chawstreet.

Try to get a copy of Iron pots and wooden spoons (Jessica Harris).
Wonderful book of American history. With recipes.
-M

On Monday, August 28, 2017, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org