[Magdalen] Charleston Receipt.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:05:46 UTC 2017

The Charleston Brogue.  Below is a video of Fmr. Sen. Fritz Hollings
speaking when he was inducted into the South Carolina Hall of Fame.  His is
about as authentic a Charleston accent - dialect - as I can find in a short
search.  Charlestonians do not speak 'Southern', especially the kind of
southern characterized in movies and television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yclcdfTVpFo

Ginga