[Magdalen] thinking about my mid-twenties

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 31 01:55:01 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

My father, born 1901, regretted being too young for WW1 and too old for WW2. In the mean time, before he met my mother he had been a LaSalle Christian Brother and left around 1925 around the time he met my mother. He or his brothers said that his vocation was his
mothers, I wonder if she tried to keep him out of World War I, but he survived until . 1988 Instead of war stories we met his students from DeLaSalle, Mt Carmel, and beyond. They all thought the world of him

Joe