[Magdalen] thinking about my mid-twenties

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 02:31:15 UTC 2017

In a message dated 8/30/2017 9:55:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

My  father, born 1901, regretted being too young for WW1 and too old for

My father, born 1880, also regretted being too old for both wars.   However
he made up for lost time in that all four of his sons were in the US  Army
Air Corps.  The oldest brother was a flyer, and the other three,  including
myself, were physicians of the Army Medical Corps.

David S.