[Magdalen] Fwd: Our kind

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:35:11 UTC 2017

I just sweep all that Jolly Saint Nick stuff into a bin marked "Solstice
celebrations."
Same with drunken office parties, gift anxiety, family arguments. Letters
to Santa.
Reindeer on the roof. Plastic manger scenes in the front yard.
Not my monkeys.

It's all about just getting through the Solstice.
And I can respect people's need to get through the darkest days of the year.

Just happens to be close to the same time I'm observing the season of
Advent,
preparing to celebrate the Feast of the Incarnation.

Works for me.
-M