[Magdalen] Interesting review, new New Testament translation

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:57:05 UTC 2017

Allan,

Very glad to "see" you online.

Regarding your comment on "what kind of schools do people go to?"
Jerry Falwell's stated ideal is to design a system to keep people "in
the fold" from birth, through pre-school, elementary school, high
school, university, life. This is why education in Lynchburg, VA is
planned to keep young people in the system from birth through
university graduation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Christian_Academy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_University

Also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensacola_Christian_College

It is noteworthy how many employees of the US Civil Service are
graduates of Liberty University.

Cady