[Magdalen] Listgiv

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Dec 17 22:09:33 UTC 2017

Oh, God, thanks for the reminder, you guys! Tomorrow! With luck, I can
still get it there by Saturday. Started my new position today (started in
Tennessee on Advent 3 15 years ago), and we had the pageant at the 10:00
service. More fun than I expected. Can’t wait to start preaching!

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY